Big Pink Bow Giveaway! – CLOSED
by Yume Ninja-Sovereign | June 12th, 2012
I’m busy recovering from last week and getting ready for IMATS 2012, but here it is, the June giveaway!
Last month I had the chance to work on the Hello Kitty Pink Bow promotional video with Sanrio and Sephora. We (my friends and I) were invited to portray Hello Kitty fans and wear the signature Pink vynil bow by Chubby Bunny.
As a thank you, Sephora sent me the entire new Hello Kitty fragrance and makeup line.
I’ve decided to share it with all of you in the form of giveaways and prizes to my fantastic readers and supporters.
What are the prizes?
2 (TWO) winners will be chosen on July 1, 2012
- Hello Kitty Makeup Bag
- Hello Kitty White & Black Polkadot hand mirror
- Hello Kitty ‘Big Pink Bow’ on the go fragrance
- Hello Kitty Fragrance Ring
- Hello Kitty 8 Color Eyeshadow Compact
If you’ll remember I also posted detail pictures in my previous blog about my adventures while filming.
Here’s some detailed pictures of the items (on far right top & bottom)
How to enter?
Here’s a few simple rules
1. You must be following me (or liking me) on one of these three sites
- Tumblr (cannot be a tumblr only for contests)
- Twitter (cannot be a twitter created solely for contests)
2. Post about this contest on one these sites (or your own personal blog)
3. Comment below letting me know your email, where you follow me, and your post. Again, these blogs and sites cannot be on contest-only related blogs/tumblr/twitter as it is not fair to other contestants who are actually sharing and following me.
Those are the 3 “MUST haves” to be entered.
You can gain other entries by following me and/or posting on different social media sites or blogs. Each different site counts as 1 entry (up to 5 entries).
Just be sure to comment and link after every new post <3
Drawing ends on July 1, 2012 at 11:59PM PST (Pacific Standard Time).
The giveaway is open internationally.
*disclaimer: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Bloglovin’ are not in any way shape or form affiliated with my giveaway! This is a personal giveaway for my readers and supporters*
You’ll notice that I’ve also disabled Disqus on my blog, it was giving a few people errors while commenting… so to avoid that, I’m only enabling regular wordpress comments and facebook comments at this time!